1. Public trails and open space on a weekend or holiday. Forget about it. There's too many people on the front range and not enough trails.
2. Road riding 2 wide on county roads. You will get hit by a car. The car always wins and the driver never gets punished.
3. Wearing your Patagonia down sweater when the fall temperatures only reach a high of 60 degrees. Put on freaking hoody or long sleeve shirt. Don't be such a hoser.
4. Animal control. They'll write you a ticket everytime.
5. Whole foods on a weekend. It's bad enough during the work week.